We know that organizing a conference is a LOT of work!
Outsourcing doesn't necessarily cost more, and can lighten your load. For example, if your conference is in Ottawa and you aren't, then how much are you paying to ship your printed materials or signage?
Why not have it printed and delivered to you onsite? This also frees your office space and prevents documents from being delayed at customs.
- Printing of documents and signage
- Assembling attendee kits/folders
- Name tags, tent cards, table signs
- Document translation
During your Conference
- Conference check-in / registration
- Last minute name tags, updated agendas, or photocopying
- Equipment rentals (photocopiers, fax machines, etc.) arranged in advance
- Webcasting or recording sessions
- Shipping of materials for delegates
Post Conference Support
- Transcription of recorded sessions, speeches, Q&A
- Shipping of materials for delegates or conference organizers*
- Post conference communication with attendees
*Costs can be reduced using a variety of shipping including FedEx Ground or regular mail for non-rush items.